What do you guys think of this font I found on XDA site

What do you guys thi

01112017 So I be aware XDA had a lot of different font on their developers site forum and I found this one called Comic Sans to use as my entire phone is now in this font Here is a screen shot of the new Im using httpsuploadstapatalkcdncom20171029ae6d7bde762c5adfc7c89017fcd8ae86jpg

XDA Developers was founded by developers for developers It is now a valuable resource for people who want to make the most of their mobile devices from customizing the look and feel to adding ForumsThe Lenovo Thinkpad Z Series Is What A Thinkpad Should BeLogin to Forums Sign in to The XDA Developers ForumsMotorola Ma1 Brings Wireless Android Auto to Any Car With A USB PortWindows 11Linux Mint 203 Now Available With Updated System Theme and New Apps
feel free for see more inspiration comics2

another info about comics2
Hasil webWhat do you guys think of this font I found on XDA sitehttpsforumsandroidcentralcom 29 Okt 2017 So I knew XDA had a lot of different font on their developers site forum and I found this one called Comic Sans to use as my entire phone is 25 postingan Usually not a fan of comic sans Definitely makes the phone os look different though
you may also read this comics2


Download Image:
click download
and right mouse click and Save image As...on new page

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Android Robot Font Download

Colorful comics font with halftone PreDesigned Vector