Typeface designers hate is Comic Sans really that bad

Typeface designers h

Historically the humorous Sans difficulty has come from misuse rather than an inherently bad typeface When I say that my mum uses humorous Sans I should point out to you that she is a music teacher in a junior school and makes a lot of wall displays featuring short punchy phrases mimics the way we handwrite our letters which makes it a helpful for children

Historically the Comic Sans problem has come from misuse rather than an inherently bad typeface When I say that my mum uses Comic Sans I should point out to you that she is a music teacher in a junior school and makes a lot of wall displays featuring short punchy phrases Comic Sans mimics the way we handwrite our letters which makes it a
feel free for see more inspiration comics2

another info about comics2
Why You Hate Comic Sans Design for Hackershttpsdesignforhackerscom Blog
you may also read this comics2


Download Image:
click download
and right mouse click and Save image As...on new page

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Android Robot Font Download

Colorful comics font with halftone PreDesigned Vector